My name is Andrew and I'm a visual artist, animator, and creative technologist living in LA. I create animations, visuals, and web experiences. This site is under construction, but enjoy some links to my work elswhere:
- Vimeo - A selection of independent videos I've made online
- Everyday GIFs - Quick little animation tests I do late at night
- Electric Objects - Digital Art on your walls. They commissioned some video loops and did a nice interview
- Undervolt & Co. - A fantastic online video art label that released my animation "Mud"
- Creators Project Mentions
- Plastic Yet Still In-Between - I curated and built this online art exhibition using WebGL for The Wrong Biennale 2013
- Melter! - A mesmerizing display built with WebGL and GLSL shaders
- Hills - A peaceful, undulating procedural environment to explore and go for a walk, built with WebGL.
- Twitter - come along and argue with me on the #1 platform for online harassment and casual encounters.
I'm always looking for freelance and full-time opportunities in creative interaction and animation work, live visuals, digital tool-building, VFX, and music videos. Want to work on something with me? Let's collaborate.
pixlpa [at] gmail